Located at one end of Piazza La Giorgia, the chapel was once dedicated to St. George.
Probably already present in XVIII century, it was purchased by Giuseppe Ranieri in the first decades of XIX century. The new owner lived in the building next to the church, which became the private chapel of the Ranieri family and was dedicated to St. Joseph. A scroll-shaped ornament on the apse indicates that the chapel has been improved in 1885 AD. The altar features inlays with polychrome marbles and the aedicule contains a statue of St. Joseph with the Child. A small anonymous painting of circular shape, depicting the Flight into Egypt, occupies the central part of the ceiling.