- Provincia di Calabria Citeriore (1844) (Hall X) (pl. LXIV)
- Calabria Ulteriore Seconda (1844) (Hall X) (pl. LXV)
- Calabria Ulteriore Prima (1844) (Hall X) (pl. LXVI)
These three maps, all signed by G. Maina and V. Stanghi for the engraving and P. Manzoni for the drawing (noted at the bottom, on the left and right edges of the map), are taken from Atlante geografico degli Stati Italiani delineato sopra le migliori e più moderne mappe per servire di corredo alla Corografia fisica e storica dello Stato, published by Attilio Zuccagni Orlandini in Florence in 1844. It represents Northern, Central and Southern Calabria: Provincia di Calabria Citeriore (530×400 mm); Calabria Ulteriore Seconda (530×400 mm); Calabria Ulteriore Prima (630×440 mm), respectively.
These are the most modern and faithful maps of the Losardo Collection; the engravings feature marginal graduation, legend, and different scales. The maps were conceived during the rediscovery of national identity in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, prior to Italian unification, and feature very up to date and elegant images (the archetype is, however, the Atlante by Rizzi Zannoni).
The Provincia di Calabria Citeriore, with scales at 60 Italian miles to a degree and 7,000 palms in Neapolitan miles, is a well-defined representation, with orographic and hydrographic details, a legend and conventional signs. It is subdivided into four administrative districts (Paola, Rossano, Cosenza, Castrovillari), very detailed and with elegant illustrations, albeit with few roads and several defensive towers along the coast, some of which have now disappeared, such as the Towers of Casalicchio, Donna, Guardia and S. Giorgio between Cetraro and Fuscaldo.
The Calabria Ulteriore Seconda, which is also subdivided into four administrative districts (Cotrone, Catanzaro, Nicastro, Monteleone) and the Calabria Ulteriore Prima, divided into three districts (Gerace, Reggio and Palmi), are characterized by rigid coloured lines for administrative subdivisions, a graphical emphasis on orographic elements and the moderate presence of place names.